August 23, 2007

Something new and blue


We leave tomorrow morning for a week of bliss. One whole week at the beach! I can't wait to get going! Jess & I are heading up at 10am tomorrow and the boys will meet us there after Mike escapes from work. Yay! Besides reading the 7th and *sniff* final Harry Potter my goal for the week is to learn to crochet. I can't say what I'm going to make just yet (it's a surprise for a certain someone who might read this) but I can show you the wool. I hope it's as easy as it looks because I have a hellofalotta wool to turn into something beautiful! Cross all crossables for me! Cottage updates when I return. Wasaga beach! Just saying the name brings a flood of memories back to me. We had so many good times at that beach when I was a kid. Time to pack!

No comments: