September 13, 2007

I am slow-ly go-ing cra-zy 1-2-3-4-5-6 switch

Every term I think to myself - a fresh start, I'm going to take it easy and not overbook my time so that I have less stress and more time to breathe. LIES, all lies. There must be some sick part of me hidden deep inside that I'm not aware of that likes torture.

Whatever. The point is I'm a busy busy girl and it's only week one of classes and week two of work. Lots of reading, lectures and assignments coming up and those will be squeezed into weeknights because our weekends look crazy for the next month. The good thing is that our weekends are filled with fun stuff so although I might look like a zombie for the next month I'm going to have a damn good time earning those bags!

Here's a sample of stressed out me:
Ha! This shot taken by the amazing mike makes me laugh. I laugh even harder when I see the whole shot which you won't see here unless my sis (in-law) Joanne gives me permission to post it. Can you believe we were doing a birthday dance? Well we weren't.

We may have been dancing to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (believe it or not) or possibly an Irish tune. Mom M's birthday was this past Monday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - so we hosted the family birthday dinner last Saturday. I lucked out when it comes to in-laws, oh yeah and that husband of mine was a fab find too! I love my Irish family to bits - they know how to have a damn good time.

I spent Sunday recovering.
As you can see I was very stressed out.

This weekend we're off to Montreal, heading out at 5pm tomorrow and returning sometime Sunday. Looking forward to seeing Jackie! Mike is coming too and he's planning on tossing himself down Mount Bromont alongside Colin and Ian. Sounds like a good time. Sense the sarcasm? Seriously, it's a big ass mountain, they're insane.

No comments: