September 9, 2007

Simple Things

As I've stated in two of my posts this week: 6am sucks. I should say that 6am-630am sucks to be honest about when I actually drag my butt out of bed, I do well on Mondays but by Friday I'm pushing my luck and end up running around like a chicken with its head cut-off trying to pull myself into a semi-presentable state for work.

The positive thing about my ridiculously early departure time of 7am(ish) is the sunrise. I pull out of my driveway and head east for one block and it's a fantastic way to start the day. The sky always looks amazing because the sun is still low -- cotton candy skies greet me on many mornings. This past Thursday the sky was particularly pretty and although I was running behind I zipped back into the house and snagged the camera to grab a quick shot. Not the best pic but I didn't have time to waste so whatever! Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make my day.

No comments: