April 20, 2008

This is... my latest discovery.

I actually 'discovered' this ages ago thanks to another blogger, unfortunately I have no clue who that other blogger is now so I can't credit them. I've been meaning to post about this site for quite some time and since today's "This is..." relates to a discovery it seems like the perfect time to share.

Pixelgirl Presents has the coolest FREE Desktop images & icon sets ever! I have little monsters for my icons now and I can't help but smile whenever I click on one.

Here are just a few of my recent fav desktop images from Pixelgirl:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the first one--the crinkled papery look to it makes it even groovier. I found the site but still haven't managed to pick my images yet. Ah, the ever-indecicive libran!
xoxo