May 13, 2008

Take Care Tantalizing Tuesday

Tantalizing Tuesday is retiring. Don't fret, pull yourself up off of the ground and wipe away your tears. I'll continue to post recipes every now and then that I believe you cannot live without but trying to come up with a weekly treat to share has become a chore so I'm saying enough is enough and kiboshing the whole thang.

I think I might hop on the Flashback Friday bandwagon and start posting pre-1985 pics on - you guessed it you clever person you - Fridays! I love looking at old pics and this will give me an excuse to create digital images of the old snapshots we have floating around.

Adios Tantalizing Tuesdays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a disclaimer for Flashback Fridays? Sounds like a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Are you asking because you are afraid of what pictures might surface? or because you're interested in taking part? :)

Anonymous said...

J.
I have picked myself up and dried my tears. sniff...sniff....I can still smell the faint aroma of brownies though.