June 30, 2008

My Current Stash

Russian Dolls

Retro Pink Flowers

Red and Black funk

Mini rainbows in navy (see a Charming Handbag made with this fabric here)

Sushi
Pink background with brown swirls (will post a better pic later - this shot does not do this pattern justice)

Dripping dots - brown background with pink and silver dots (see a great little tote made with this fabric here)

Buttons

Pink dots on green (see a little bits bag made with this fabric here)

Oh so orange (see a little bits bag made with this fabric here)

Batik design (see a Fab Clutch made from this fabric here)

Black leaves (for a pic truer to the fabric's colour and to see a hobo style bag made with this fabric click here)

Tiny stars (see a little bits bag made with this fabric here)

Dark brown background with blue swirls

Soft blue with white design (see a little bits bag made with this fabric here)

Spilled Yellow (see a Fab Clutch lined with this fabric here)

Tiny pink flower

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Oi!!!! These are gorgeous. Can I please commission a clutch in the batik design? Please? Can I? Huh?

tanzi said...

I love the sushi fabric--too funny!
You go, sweat shop girl!

Gingham Skies said...

Oh my! Of course you can Kim! :) You'll have to let me know whether you want the fold over button clutch or the zippered one. :) I'll post pics of both for you.

I forgot I made this blog public now so my apologies for the delayed reply ladies!

Tanya, I was thinking a yoga mat bag would be perfect for the sushi fabric!