July 11, 2008

Mikey Likes It!

I'm always thrilled to find a new recipe that both Mike and I like, it's not always easy but thankfully in his old age my man is willing to try new things. This might not seem like a big deal to some but Mike is known for being a bit of a 'selective' eater... I think it's safe to say that he was known to be picky but in my opinion he is moving out of the picky zone.

I found a yummy recipe in June's issue of Chatelaine and when I read the words pork tenderloin I figured it would be safe to suggest it to my husband. The part I wasn't so sure of were the peaches... he wasn't so sure himself until he took a bite and YUM!

This is a really easy, healthy and filling summer salad. Speaking of healthy and lazy I'm too lazy to type out the entire recipe so I snapped a pic of Chatelaine's original recipe.

I couldn't find minced chipotle in adobo sauce at the discount grocer near my house so I just chopped up half a jalapeno and tossed it in. Mmmm mmmm good.

See, super easy and really yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime - didn't see this before I sent off the other pork tenderloin recipe - otherwise I would have sent you something different! Still - this looks yummy indeed - perfect for the selective eater in your family ;-)