November 12, 2008

Last Week's Fab Pick - Cozy Arms

Eterknity opened up another Etsy shop! Bargain Boutique is the name and my oh my can you find some fab bits for unbelievable prices! I have a pair of these arm warmers in green and I can't get enough of them. Besides being a stranger stopping piece of eye candy they are super comfy and warm. The perfect accessory for the fall and winter.

A couple weeks ago when I posted this as the FAB PICK OF THE WEEK I had one pair of Eterknity's arm warmers but now I have TWO! A pair of the cabled (first pic) in green and a pair of the ribbed in plum (as seen in the second shot). Yay for me!!

Jealous?! Hop on over to BargainBoutique and pick up a pair or two for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are perfect for roller skating.

Anonymous said...

So true! They would be the perfect finishing touch for your rollar skating ensemble!