November 7, 2008

Special Order

I had a special order for Christmas stockings, three of which will be heading overseas to Ireland.


I love the pink and silver fabric and that cuff is just too cute.

What little guy wouldn't love an alien stocking?!

I've decided to donate $5.00 from each Christmas stocking purchase to the Make a Wish Foundation. This awesome organization sent my nine year old cousin (who has inoperable brain cancer) along with his brother, sister, mom and dad to Florida's Walt Disney World just last month - they had an amazing time! Make a Wish certainly does make dreams come true.

The stockings listed in the shop right now are reserved but more will be posted there soon.

Oh and before I miss another day...
7) I'm thankful for Indian Summers! Here's hoping this beautiful weather sticks around for a little longer than they're predicting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great, Jaime! I continue to be amazed at how you make the time to create these wonderful projects. I like the alien one--very Dr. Seussy to me for some reason.

Lovely idea with the donation, too.

Christmas--can you believe it???