September 3, 2009

Belated Beyond Belief

This little puppy was supposed to be given to my mom for her birthday in April!! I'm a bad bad daughter but I suppose it's better late than never. This was my first attempt at a cosmetic bag (hence the very belated gift) and I'm happy with the result. She's lined with the same pink nylon fabric that the L (for Lois) and the heart are cut from and you can see a tiny bit of the cute pink zip used to keep mom's goods inside. I think she (the bag, not my mom) looks like a bubble, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

I might make another one of these ladies for the shop... but what initial should I use?!

p.s. the pink bits are NOT fuzzy or dirty in the flesh (or should I say in the vinyl?), the pic just isn't the best.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Hey J!
Thank you so much again for this lovely little lady. I am very pleased with her and she was worth the wait. She will get used for the very first time in October and I have no doubt that she shine on her first outing.
Love her....love you.
Mom