December 29, 2009

Fab Pick of I Don't Remember When

I'll admit that when I first saw these apple jackets I thought they were cute but kind of ridiculous and something I would never use. Then I started my new job where my office is in the trunk of my car and my lunch is always being eaten on the run. I'm so sick of my apples being bruised from the beating they get when bouncing around in my lunch bag that I am definitely adding this cute jacket to my wish list. Adorable and functional! Check out Jacqueline Knits' Etsy shop for more great gift ideas.

2 comments:

tanzi said...

It does look cute but I gotta tell ya I'll laugh at you if I see you use one. And, whatever you do, DON'T make Smidge take one to school when she's old enough. You want the kid to make friends, right?

Gingham Skies said...

Ohhh interesting, you must be one of the "girl" voters or maybe it was a freudian slip: "when SHE'S old enough". You're right though, that would be an instant LOSER label for a little kid wouldn't it? Cute for grown ups though!! :)