April 1, 2010

Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!

Ohhhhh I want, I want, I want, I WANT!! Thanks to decor8 for introducing me to a freaking fabulous UK shop called Cox & Cox.

I want all of the below, especially these:


Did you know I have a thing for office supplies. Sticky notes, paper clips, tape, pencil sharpeners: OH MY! This Mr. P Tape Dispenser is awesome and I want him.


And one other little bit from the site that I fell for: cookie cutters! Take note of the little cut out on the bottom of the butterfly: the perfect size to perch on the lip of a mug.


Pop over to Cox & Cox and check out all of the fab goods! Loads of great gift ideas.

3 comments:

Lois said...

J....what is your obsession lately with birds?......you don't like birds.......
The cookie cutters are cute but you will need to fill you cup only half full or half empty, depending on your mood at the time, or else your cookies will get mushy...EWWWW...that's just wrong unless you dunk your own on purpose.
(I think it's law that only Oreo cookies or Biscotti *esp. Starbucks gingerbread biscotti are to be dunked in liquids on purpose)
LOL!
Thanks for sharing.
Mom

Gingham Skies said...

Mike asked me the same thing this morning. I like the way birds look and I like the way they sound, I just don't like when they fly close to me or point their scratchy claws in my direction. :)

Those cut outs are not very deep on the cookies, look at how they sit on the glass - your tea could be almost to the brim and your cookies would still be safe. xox

tanzi said...

I'm so glad you are getting over this bird fear...next on the list: flying squirrels! Seeing how I'll be living upstairs from my old place where the squirrels liked to freak you out, there will ample opportunities for such training. :)