January 13, 2011

Iron Craft


Have you heard of Iron Craft?! Well there's little doubt you've heard of the Iron Chef so think Iron Chef but with crafts rather than food. Every week in 2011 those taking part are given a theme or pattern and asked to run with it. One of my resolutions was to make more time for me and of course that means finding time to sew or craft each week. A perfect solution: join Iron Craft! I'm a week late since I just stumbled across the blog a few days ago but hey, better late than never.

By no means can I match the talents of the crafty people taking part in this challenge but I intend to try to stretch my crafting limits and have fun while I'm at it.

Looking for a kick in the butt to get crafty?! Join the challenge!! You can use tutorials online to help you out with your crafts, just be sure to credit the creators: you don't have to recreate the wheel. Let me know if you decide to join in the fun and of course read this intro post over at the Iron Craft blog to find out how to officially join.

No comments: