February 5, 2011

Top Picks for Iron Craft Challenge #5

I couldn't narrow it down to three this week so here are my fav four from the Be Mine Iron Craft Challenge this week.

Fantabulous zombie valentine from My Pursuit of Craftiness - Mike would looooove this.
Extra awesome because the zombie is a hand carved stamp modeled after her husband. Check out her blog for more details.

My Zombie Valentine


I am definitely going to try my hand at embroidery this year and this project looks like something I could handle! Love the design and the fact that The Modern Lady has shared her pattern over here.

The Modern Lady Heart Tree Carving Embroidery Picture


Kitties need love too. Subliminalrabbit made some super sweet catnip toys for her feline friends.

Iron Craft #5: Be Mine

Definite pop-up card inspiration created by Kat. More pics of this adorable card with a fantastic tutorial can be found here.

Iron Craft Challenge 5 - Pop-Up Valentine

Next week's theme is WINTER. Still trying to decide what I'm going to make and looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with!

1 comment:

subliminalrabbit said...

awww, thanks for the shout-out!