November 27, 2012

Dear Bounce

Dear Bounce,


I am dying to meet teeny tiny little man in my belly!! The reality of the fact that a second little person will be entering our world has been washing over me recently: I can't wait to sniff your little head and stroke your tiny fingers. I am excited and nervous: how will I manage to meet your every need and dote on you while not leaving your big brother feeling like he has been abandoned by his mommy?

What will you look like, Baby Bounce?! Will you be a hairy black haired little beast like your big brother was or will you be bald? Will you be all skinny limbs or a little chunker?  Will you nurse easily? Sleep easily? Smile easily? What will your favourite song be?  What will make you giggle?   In such a short time I'll have the answers to these questions and so many more!

I hope you are as excited as we are for you to meet the crazy family you have been listening to from your safe spot in Mommy's tummy.  So many people are counting down to your arrival, you are loved so much!
Come out and see us soon, Baby Boy!  We cannot wait to hold you in our arms and nuzzle your soft skin.

Much love,
Your Mama xox

2 comments:

Kimber said...

*sigh* Reading this makes me feel broody...I miss the wee fingers, toes, smiles and nursing. He will love this love letter from Mama when he's old enough to read it. (0: Best wishes for a no-fuss delivery and a quick recovery....and an awesome latch. hee hee

Gingham Skies said...

Thanks, Kim!! Especially for the awesome latch wishes! xx